|Welcome Guest, please Login here. Only registered users can post messages.
Please register here.|
Comments & contributions to improve its content most welcomed
Join the World Affairs Council in San Francisco as we try several of these hard-to-find wines from this ancient wine region. Come socialize and mix with a very internationally focused crowd.
Here is the list of wines we are currently planning to pour:
1. Szoeke Matyas - Matraalja (Hungary) Chardonnay 2001
2. Weinrieder - Weinviertel (Austria) Gruener Veltliner Schneiderberg 2001
3. Diznoko - Tokaji (Hungary) Furmint 2001
1. Winzerkeller Neckenmarkt-Burgenland (Austria) Blaufraenkisch 2001
2. J.Heinrich - Burgenland (Austria) Zweigelt Siglos 2001
3. Vesztergombi - Szekszard (Hungary) Cabernet Sauvignon 1997
1. Rosenhof - Neusiedlersee (Austria) Chardonnay Trockenbeerenauslese 1998
Thursday, November 6, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Faz Restaurant, 161 Sutter St. San Francisco, 3rd Floor Crocker Galleria
sign up/pay at: http://www.itsyourworld.org/program.php?page=713
|We are not responsible for messages posted here. Any comments suggestions please write us.|